NCHMCT JEE Counselling 1st-2nd-3rd Round 2016, nchmcounselling.nic.in Choice Locking, Seat allotment 2016:- National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology (NCHMCT) is an autonomous body under Ministry of Tourism, Government of India has going to conduct the counselling round for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) in the year of 2016. NCHMCT JEE herein refers to conduct the Entrance Examination counselling in the year of 2016 on the prescriptively specified dates. Eligible candidate who have qualified the examiniation of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) can apply for counselling will have to apply for counselling form for the seat allocation for admissions indifferent courses. Counselling programme has start for allotting the seats to the eligible candidate & suitable candidates in the various Colleges. Through the online registration for Counselling, candidates can register there name for the seat allotment process which will be held in the 13th June 2016. Online Registration has start from 30thMay 2016. candidates who have qualified the JEE can apply online for counselling rounds.Many candidate can apply for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) and now they find for they good collage of further studying so,its a good news for all guys because Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) herein refers to organise the Entrance Examination counselling 2016 on the prescriptively specified dates.Qualified candidates for rounds of counselling have to make verification of the documents with Original documents bring at the time of verification at the designated centres for document verification. Online Registration is mandatory for all eligible candidates for the seat allotment process in the 1st and 2nd round of counselling. candidates are required to first register ONLINE through the official website (www.nchmcounselling.nic.in).
NCHMCT JEE Counselling 1st-2nd-3rd Round 2016
NCHMCT JEE Online Choice Filling Counselling
- As per the eligibility of the candidate, choice of institutions will be displayed.
- Candidates can fill in as choices in the order of preference from list of available institutes.
- If they so desire, to change or re-order their choices, delete earlier choices and add new choices any number of times until they lock their final choices.
- Candidates must lock their choices only after they have finalized them, before 5.00 PM of Last Date.After the choices are saved, candidates will not be able to alter their choices any further. A printable version of the choices available if the candidate wants to print.
- Candidates must take a printout (hard copy) of the locked choices, at the time of reporting to the Reporting Center.
hope you all like our stuff which is very precious and helpful for all to take descision further process.So dont forget to like and share in the social networking site like facebook,twiteer and others.