The Board Of Secondary Education Government of Odisha is announce soon a recruitment notification for the post of Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) in Paper I / Paper II in the year of 2016. Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test is conduct for those candidate who want to become a teacher according to the selected class like Teachers in Primary (Class I-V) /Upper Primary (VI-VIII) schools in the state of Odisha . Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) in Paper I / Paper II are to be applied those candidate who completing his B.ED after graduation . IT is a compulsory examination for all the B.Ed qualified candidates to be considered for Teacher jobs in schools run by the government and private management’s. Minimum educational criteria for the post of teacher is Higher Secondary/ Diploma/ Degree/ B.Ed/ BA/ B.Sc.Ed.
Candidates having the following minimum qualifications shall be eligible for appearing at OTET 2016, of Govt. in School & Mass Education Department,Odisha, Bhubaneswar. there are different education criteria for the paper I and paper II. in the paper I candidate should Higher Secondary (+2 or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education / 2 years Diploma in Education (Special Education) approved by RCI (Rehabilitation Council of India)/ Graduation with 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education / 2 years Diploma in Special Education approved by RCI. and the paper II Graduation with at least 50% marks with 1 year Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.Ed.) / 1 year B.Ed. (Special Education) approved by RCI/Higher Secondary (+2 or equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 years B.A. Ed./ B.Sc. Ed. (integrated course)
All the precious information related to the full advertisement of the jobs a re declare soon on the official website of the odisha www.bseodisha.nic.in.
Odisha BSE OTET Teacher Eligibility Test 2016, Notification, Application Form
The Board Of Secondary Education Government of Odisha is declare soon a recruitment notification for the post of Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) in Paper I / Paper II in the year of 2016.
In every year The Board Of Secondary Education, Cuttack ,Odisha, always invites a notification for Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) . The purpose of the board to conducts the examination of TET Odisha for filling various teacher posts in various subjects. Every year 15 lacks of students appears in the Odisha TET examination. This year also the Board will soon announced the notification for Odiaha Teacher Eligibility Test 2016.its a good news for all who want to do job in the teaching line because odisha has conducting a teacher eligibility test of two set paper I and paper II.
Name of the Exam :-
- Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test 2016
Name of the Conducting Body:-
- Board of Secondary Education, Odisha
Mode of Apply:-
- All the interested and applicable candidates should have to pay Rs.350/- as application fee for being a part of this test.
- Candidates will be selected for interview on the basis of performance performed in its written test.
- Submission of Online Application process will start in September 2016
- Online Applications can be submitted till October 2016
- OTET may be organized in December 2016
How to Apply for Odisha TET Application Form 2016
- For applying candiadets should have valid e-mail id and mobile number
- Also have scanned photograph, signature & supporting documents
- Go to the site at www.bseodisha.nic.in
- After that click on the link of Apply Online for Odisha TET 2016
- Then click on the link of Registration
- Now enter all the correct details and submit it
- After that pay your application fee
- Then take the hard copy of it for future
you can suggest us with your valuable feed back in the comment box our expert team reply soon to resolve any issue..