Vehicle Factory Jabalpur Issued Recruitment Notification 2015 for 32 posts of Storekeeper & Medical Assistant VFJ Invites Jobs Application 2015 for Group, C Posts In Non Industrial Employees 12th Pass Candidates Can Apply Online.
Vehicle Factory Jabalpur Invites application in prescribed application format from the eligible candidates for fill up the following vacancies given hereunder.
Detail of Vacancies :
Storekeeper :- 23 posts
Civilian Motor Driver :- 01 post
Blood Transmission Assistant :- 01 post
Medical Assistant :- 07 posts
Age Limit :
Storekeeper :- Not Exceeding 27 years
Civilian Motor Driver :- Not Exceeding 32 years
Blood Transmission Assistant :- Not Exceeding 27 years
Medical Assistant :- Not Exceeding 27 years
Pay Scale :
Storekeeper :- Rs.5200-20,200 GP Rs. 1900/-
Civilian Motor Driver :- Rs.5200-20,200 GP Rs. 1900/-
Blood Transmission Assistant :- Rs.5200-20,200 GP Rs. 1900/-
Medical Assistant :- Rs.5200-20,200 GP Rs. 1800/-
Application Fee : The candidate should have DEBIT CARD or CREDIT CARD of any bank through which he/she can transmit the application fee on-line. The candidate belonging to SC/ST/PH/EX-SERVICEMAN/WOMEN category need not have to submit the application fee.
How to Apply : Interested eligible candidates should apply Online only Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted For detailed advertisement & procedure log on to www.vfj.nic.in Online submission of application will start on 27/07/2015 and close on 16/08/2015.
THE CANDIDATE SHOULD KEEP READY THE FOLLOWING BEFORE APPLYING / REGISTRATION IN THE WEBSITE
1- Valid E-Mail ID and mobile No. The E-Mail ID and mobile No entered in the Online Application Form should remain valid/active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in the E-Mail ID and Mobile No will be allowed once submitted. Please note that all information/news relating to recruitment will be communicated through e-mail and SMS.
Therefore, the candidate himself/herself will be responsible for non receipt of any communication in case of wrong or expired E-Mail ID & Mobile No.
- While applying for any post, the candidate should have a facility to take print out of the filled in Application Form and the Acknowledgement Slip.
- The candidate should have DEBIT CARD or CREDIT CARD of any bank through which he/she can transmit the application fee on-line. The candidate belonging to SC/ST/PH/EX-SERVICEMAN/WOMEN category need not have to submit the application fee.
- The candidate should have latest passport size colour photograph (size between 20 KB to 30 KB) as well as his/her signature (size between 5KB to 10KB) scanned in jpg or jpeg format for uploading in the Application Form.
- The candidates should have scanned copies of Age Proof (i.e. 10th Mark sheet/Transfer Certificate), Caste Certificate, Disability Certificate and Ex-Serviceman Certificate as applicable. (All Certificates should be in between size 70 KB to 100 KB each)
- Further a copy each of the ‘Application form’ & ‘Acknowledgement Slip’ generated by the system may also be kept for future references
NOTE : The candidate should cross check the information furnished in the ‘Application Form’ before finally submitting the same as no correction will be possible later.