Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle (lucknow) has released the notification for Postman MutiTasking Staff in various Postal Circles through out the Uttar Pradesh state . The Responsibility of Postal Circle is to Provide Ease of access in Letters, Money Order and Couriers for that they require large number of workforce . In order to get candidates for the Postal Organization India Post releases notification every year to fill the vacant positions .Large number of candidates apply for MTS/Postman post every year. The Exams are Conducted by India Post (Delhi). The Work for Postman and Multitasking is to distribute the documents safe and soundly to their preferred location. With the Amount of requirement in various locations the Postal Circle issues Notifications for the suitable positions . With Requirement of Equal Work Load among various post offices the Authority recruit the candidates. Recently the UP Post office had released advertisement for filling MTS and Postman.
up postman MTS Guess/Practice paper/exam date 2015 for Mail Guard
Organization Name– Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle
Educational Qualification –
- Postman – Matriculation Certificate from a recognized institute or board
- Mail Guard – Matriculation Certificate from a recognized institute or board
- Multi Tasking Staff -Matriculation or equivalent or ITI certificate from a recognized University or Institute.
- Postman – 602
- Mail Guard – 20
- MTS – 310
Scale Of Pay –
Postman and Mail Guard -5200-20200 + Grade Pay – 2000
Multi Tasking Staff – 5200-20200+ Grade Pay – 1800
Duration of Time -120 minutes
Number of Questions Asked – 100
|2. Who among the following got the Bharat Ratna award before becoming the president of India?A. R. Venkatraman B. Dr. Rajendra Prasad C. Dr. Zakir Hussain D. W. Giri|
|3. First University in India was founded atA. Calcutta B. Bombay C. Delhi D. Madras|
|4. Which of the following planets rotates clock wise?A. Pluto B. Jupiter C. Venus D. Mercury5. How many times the preamble was amended
A. Once B. Twice C. Thrice D. Four times
6. Under which five year plan did agriculture show a negative growth?
A. 1st Plan B. 2nd Plan C. 3rd Plan D. 4th Plan
7. Which of the following involves chemical change?
A. Rusting of iron B. Burning of wood –
A. INS Virat B. INS Sindhurakshkr C. INS Rajali D. INS Vikrãnt
9. Shivpuri National Park of Madhya Pradesh is important for
A. Tiger and Elephant B.Wild Buffalo
10. Which is the International Date Line?
A. Equator B. 0o Longitude C.90o East Longitude D. 180o Longitude
|11. National Institute of Rural Development is located atA. New Delhi B. Mumbai C. Hyderabad D. Kanpur12. The song ‘Jana-Gana-Mana’ composed by Rabindra nath Tagore was first published in January 1912 under the title of
A. Rashtra Jagrati B. Tatva Bodhini C. Bharat Vidhata D. None of the above
13. Which of the following sites has been included in UNESCO’s list of World Heritage Sites?
A. Chilka Lake B. Dal Lake C. Nagin Lake D. Sunderbans National Park
14. Who, out of the following, was the first recipient of Bharat Ratna Award?
A. B.C. Roy B. S. Chandrashekhar C. C.V. Raman D. Gobind Ballabh Pant
15. Who among the following Rajput kings defeated Muhammad Ghori for the first time?
A. Prithviraj III B .Chalukya Bhim C. Jaichandra D. Kumar Pal
16. In how many ways can a batsman be out in cricket?
A. 8 B. 9 C.10 D.11
17. The waterfall Victoria is located in
A. Canada B. USA C. Zimbabwe D. India
18. Which of the following states receives most of the rainfall during the retreating monsoon season?
A. Andhra Pradesh B. Punjab C. Tamil Nadu D. Kerala
Candidates who have applied for the Post of Mail Guard /Multi Tasking Staff and Postman must be preparing for the examination now a days . To help the candidates in the Examination Preparation we are providing Practice Papers Questions below . Candidates can access to the questions and can practice respectively . Visiting Candidates are advised to Share the website with other candidates so that other people can work accordingly.