The Uttrakhand Public Service Commission had conducted the Written examination for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil Mechanical Electrical/ Agriculture). The Written Test for JE was held in the month of 7 November 2015. A vast amount of candidates had appeared for the Junior Engineer Exam conducted by UKPSC . Once the written exam was over many candidates had been looking for the answer key Expected Cutoff marks . It is to be informed to the candidates that the answer key has been published on the official web page . The candidates appeared in the examination can now check their answer key according to the set they had given exam on which were A B C and D. The UKPSC regularly conducts various examinantion for fulfilling the vacant position in the State Government Departments.To maintain the work load equally among the people new recruits are done each year
UKPSC JE 7 Nov full solved Answer Key 2015 expected cutoff marks
Name of the Organization:- Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)
Number of vacant positions :- 578 post
Date of Examination:- 07.11.2015
Answer key :- Available on the official web page
All the aspiring eligible candidates that had appeared for the JE exam 2015 conducted by the UKPSC can now check the official answer key and expected cutoff marks on the web portal of the authority. The Candidates that had given the exam on 7 November 2015 must be able to derive their performance in the exam on the basis of the answer key solution
Selection Process:- Candidates selection will be Based on the performance in written test and personality test that will be conducted after the written test , The candidates will be selected into vacant position in the organization on subject to successful completion of their character and antecedent verification followed by medical examination .
Exam Pattern for JE UKPSC:-
- The Written Exam was of multiple choice/objective type.
- There were four papers in written examination in which candidates were examined .
- negative marking was also available in case candidates mark the wrong option in the answer sheet. 1/4 marks will be deducted from the candidates total for every wrong answer.
How to check the UKPSC JE 7 Nov full solved Answer Key 2015 expected cutoff marks
- candidates must log in to the official UKPSC web page for checking the answer key and cut off marks – www.ukpsc.gov.in
- go to the recent updates section
- click on the answer key/ cut off marks of JE UKPSC 2015
- Download and Save the file
- check the answer key and cut off marks