SSC CHSL solved paper Last year & Syllabus 2015 LDC DEO Pattern : Hello friends, Recently Staff Selection Commission has issued recruitmnt notification for LDC (Lower Division Clerk) and DEO (Data Entry Operator) for which it conducts Combined Higher Secondary Level commonly known as CHSL for the posts of LDC (Lower Division Clerk) and DEO (Data Entry Operator).
Every year, SSC conducts this exam as per their schedule for these posts vacant in Central govt. departments / ministries etc. Huge number of candidates apply for this exam and the competition is tough.
For more details about SSC CHSL solved paper Last year & Syllabus 2015 LDC DEO Pattern stay tuned with us.
SSC CHSL solved paper Last year & Syllabus 2015 LDC DEO Pattern
Those candidates who want to qualify it, should prepare as per the syllabus prescribed for the written exam. Since the exam is near, so we have provided here SSC CHSL solved paper Last year & Syllabus 2015.
As candidates need to prepare for the exam well in order to get the good marks and to get selected for the above mentioned vacant post.
SSC CHSL solved paper Last year & Syllabus 2015
SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level exam consists of two parts.
1. Written Test
2. Descriptive test
- SSC CHSL 2014 had a descriptive paper. Questions in this paper will be asked from below given topics.
- SSC CHSL 2015 does not have descriptive test as a part of selection process as per notification. However SSC may include it if it needs.
3. Practical Test.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2015 – Written Test
First written exam of objective type will be conducted. Those candidates who are able to qualify it, will have to appear for next stage of exam. The Syllabus of both of these parts as well as exam pattern is provided below.
The 4 sections of written Objective type test are given below. Candidates will be given OMR Sheet and question paper. For every question asked, 4 options are given and one is to be selected as answer and marked in the OMR Sheet. Here is detailed SSC CHSL solved paper Last year & Syllabus 2015 .
- General Intelligence and Reasoning : (50 Questions – 50 Marks)
This section will include questions on Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation ,Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/Number Classification, Drawing inferences ,Figural Classification ,Punched hole/pattern-folding & unfolding , Semantic Series, Figural Pattern – folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, Word Building, Social Intelligence, Coding and de-coding, Other sub-topics, if any Numerical operations.
- English Language : (50 Questions – 50 Marks)
SSC CHSL Syllabus for english language section consists of Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms/Homonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting Mis-spelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration, Shuffling of Sentence parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, Comprehension Passage.
- General Awareness : (50 Questions – 50 Marks)
Questions in SSC CHSL / LDC / DEO Syllabus of general awareness section are based on knowledge of current affairs, facts relating to India’s History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General policy and scientific research and Neighbouring Countries.
- Quantitative Aptitude : (50 Questions – 50 Marks)
The ques. in this section are asked from below topics.
SSC CHSL Syllabus for Arithmatics: Number Systems: Computation of Whole Number, Decimal and Fractions, Relationship between numbers Fundamental arithmetical operations: Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest (Simple and Compound), Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Alligation, Time and distance, Time and work.
- Algebra: Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra and Elementary surds (simple problems) and Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Geometry: Familiarity with elementary geometric figures and facts:
Triangle and its various kinds of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, tangents, angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Mensuration: Triangle, Quadrilaterals, Regular Polygons, Circle, Right Prism, Right Circular Cone, Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square Base
- Trigonometry: Trigonometry, Trigonometric ratios, Complementary angles, Height and distances (simple problems only) Standard Identities like sin20 + Cos20=1 etc.
- Statistical Charts: Use of Tables and Graphs: Histogram, Frequency polygon, Bar-diagram, Pie-chartNote- 1: For Visually Handi. candidates of 40% and above visual disability and opting for SCRIBES there will be no questions of Maps/Graphs/Diagrams/Statistical Data.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2015 – Practical Test Pattern – Skill Test / Typing Test for 12th level exam :
The candidates who clear written test will be called to attempt the skill test. Those who opted for Data Entry Operator (DEO) posts will have to undergo a skill test and candidates applied for Lower Division Clerk (LDC) posts will undergo a typing test.
SSC CHSL LDC DEO Syllabus / Pattern for Skill Test / Typing test :
- SSC LDC Skill Test Syllabus Pattern – It is of qualifying nature. Candidates should posses Data Entry Speed of 8,000 key depressions per hour on computer. They will be given printed matter in English which they have to type on computer. The test is of 15 minutes and candidates should have a minimum speed of 2000-2200 strokes/key-depressions in order to qualify. Also typing speed of MS office will also be tested.
Key depressions / strokes are the number of keys candidates presses in the given time. In 15 minutes time, candidates have to press 2000-2200 keys (right words only).
- SSC DEO Typing test Syllabus Pattern
Time for test – 10 minutes (30 min. for VH candidates)
Typing Speed –
If you opted for English medium in application form – 35 words per minute
If you opted for Hindi medium – 30 words per minute.
The Commission has decided to hold the stage two of the above Examination on 10-5-2015 (AN), for those candidates who have been shortlisted based on their performance in the written examination already held, result of which was published on 17-4-2015.
The paper will be of descriptive type, broadly covering the syllabus already notified in the original notice published on 19-7-2014 and qualifying in nature. It will consist of the following four components of 50 marks each :-
- a) English Language – 50 marks (including Essay and Letter Writing)
- b) General Intelligence and Reasoning – 50 marks
- c) Quantitative Aptitude – 50 marks
- d) General Awareness – 50 marks
The duration of the examination will be of 2 hours. VH candidates will be allowed 2
hrs 40 minutes.
If you need any help in connection to SSC CHSL solved paper Last year & Syllabus 2015 LDC DEO Pattern You may drop a comment in the comment box below.