SSC CHSL asked questions & exam Analysis 1st nov 2015 LDC. Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam – 2015 ( SSC CHSL 2015) will be held all over India , The first date of the exam for Combined Higher Secondary Level is 01, November 2015. The SSC CHSL Exam is organized by the Staff Selection Commission for the selection of eligible and qualified candidates in to the post of Postal Assistants / Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operator (DEO) and Lower Division Clerks (LDC) in Central Government Departments of India.
SSC conducts the examination each year as to provide eligible candidates a chance to join various centralized departments as well as fulfilling vacant positions in the work force .
Total 200 questions will be asked and only 2 hours will be there for the candidates to attempt all the questions.
Level of Question paper was similar to that of previous years candidates had to be accurate in attempting questions as there was negative marking also.
SSC CHSL asked questions & exam Analysis 1st nov 2015 IDC
Name of the exam – Combined Higher Secondary Level 2015 Examination
Name of the Organization – Staff Selection Commission
Name of the post – Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator.
Exam date – 01 November 2015
Educational Qualification – Candidate must have passed the class XII or intermediate exam or equivalent from a state or central recognized institute or board.
Age Limit – 18 years minimum and 27 years maximum as on 1 August 2015.
Age Relaxation -The relaxation in age for the reserved category candidates will be as follows
SC/ST – 5 years
OBC – 3 years
PH – 10 years
PH + OBC – 13 years
PH + SC/ST – 15 years
- There will be 4 parts in s question paper. 50 questions from each section will be asked in the question paper.
- The name of the Sections are – General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness.
- Each Section in the CHSL exam question paper will carry 50 marks each.
- The total time Duration of the exam is 2 hours/120 minutes.
- The question paper will be objective type multiple
- Question paper will be made available to the candidates in both English and Hindi.
- For each wrong answer marked in the answer sheet there will be negative marking of ¼ marks
|1||General Intelligence (Basic Knowledge)||50||50|
|2||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||50||50|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||50||50|
|4||General Awareness (Current Affairs)||50||50|
We will be posting the asked questions in a short duration. For that candidates must keep a regular visit to this web page.
How to check SSC CHSL asked questions & exam Analysis 1st nov 2015 IDC
- all the candidates that had successfully submitted there application forms must visit the SSC official web portal which is – www.ssc.nic.in
- Now candidates must check for the 2015 CHSL exam
- Information related to the 2015 exam will be displayed on the screen
- Download and save the file for future reference
In case candidates have any other information or topic to ask for they must comment on the post we will be providing the candidates proper solution and guidance through experienced people in the respective field