SSC CGL Graduate Level Latest Notification – Apply Now : Hello friends, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published an employment notification for the recruitment of Group B and C post in various central government department. Every year Staff Selection commission conducts combined Graduate level entrance exam to recruit talented degree graduates for Group B and C post. Candidates need to apply through online mode before the last date. So, all the eligible and interested candidates are requested to apply. The exam is gong to be held on 09 Aug 2015 & 16 Aug 2015. We have given you the procedure of how to apply please do follow that. For more information aboutSSC CGL Graduate Level Latest Notification – Apply Now stay tuned with us.
SSC CGL Graduate Level Latest Notification – Apply Now
Following details ( e.g educational qualification, age limit, application fees, important dates ) are mentioned below.
Educational qualification :
Aspirants must possess bachelor degree from any institute listed by UGC
Age limit :
Aspirants age should be at least 18 and not exceed 27 years
Shortlisted candidates will be further called TIER 2 which is going to be based on computer proficiency followed by objective questions. And then aspirants will be asked to join on the basis of merit list draw up by Commission of India.
Application fee :
- For General category : Rs 100/-
- For Reserved category : No fee
Important dates :
- Commencement of the online application from : 2nd May 2015
- Last Date of submission of the online application from :11 June 2015
- SSC CGL 2015 Exam Date : 09 Aug 2015 & 16 Aug 2015
Procedure to apply for SSC CGL Graduate Level Latest Notification
- Log on to official web portal which is ssc.nic.in
- Search for SSC CGL Graduate Level Latest Notification
- Click on the link
- Click on how to apply
- Then fill the application form with required mandatory details that has been asked
- Submit the application form
- Take a print of it
If you need any help regarding SSC CGL Graduate Level Latest Notification – Apply Now please ask us by just drooping a comment in the comment box below. We will be there to help you.