Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2015 notification had been released by Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi on 28 July 2015. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for it from 30 July to 19 August 2015. The written examination is to be conducted on 20 September 2015 in 2 shifts (As we have already told 3 months ago).
Candidates can apply ‘ON-LINE’ at Board’s website www.ctet.nic.in. The candidate should supply all details while filling the Online Form. Candidates are required to take a print out of the computer generated Confirmation Page with Registration Number after successful submission of data. Candidates are not required to send hard copy of confirmation page to CTET unit. However, the candidates are advised to retain the hard copy of the application i.e. confirmation page, challan if fees is paid by challan, for future reference.
examination fee are divided in different category base.
Through Challan by deposit of prescribed fees in CBSE Account with Syndicate Bank or HDFC Bank
. by debit/ credit card.
Application Procedure: 4 Simple Steps to be followed to apply online
Step 1:Fill in the Online Application Form and note down system generated Registration No.The candidate should supply all details while filling the Online Form. The Application Form mainly contains the personal details and contact details of the candidates. After successful submission of the data, Registration No. will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Application Form and also required for all future correspondence.
Step 2:Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature
- The scanned images of latest photographs and signature should be in jpg format.
- Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 100 kb.
- Size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 25 kb.
- Image Dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm(width) * 4.5 cm(Height) only
- Image Dimension of signature should be 3.5 cm(length) * 1.5 cm(Height) only
Step 3:Pay Examination Fee by challan or debit/credit card:
Step 4:Print Confirmation Page for your record and future reference.
All Steps are mandatory, On-line application submission will be considered as complete only after receipt of “Confirmation Page”.
candidates are NOT required to send hard copy of confirmation page to CTET unit. However, the candidates are advised to retain the hard copy of the application i.e. confirmation page, challan if fees is paid by challan, for future reference.
* NOTE : The candidate particulars can be edited till the payment of fees has not been made. Once the payment of fees has been made, candidate particulars cannot be edited at this stage. Thereafter corrections can be made only during the period in which online correction will be allowed as per the given schedule of CTET – SEPT 2015 . No change will be accepted through offline mode i.e. through fax/application or by email etc. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.