The Reserve Bank of India has announced the recruitment for Grade ‘B’ Officers 182 posts. The eligible candidates can apply online for the different post under Grade ‘B’ Officers on the official website of the RBI.all the bank of India works under the RBI and RBI is the head of all the bank, if you have get the chance in the RBI bank then your future will be bright and you will be happy because every year RBI bank conduct the exam of officers grade and every year there are lac of candidate fill the form for RBI post and the post comes under the center and RBI lead all the bank how to work and they will give the all direction to the bank there are many students who want to be officer in the RBI bank and bright his future because the department of bank is one of the best department that’s why every student fight for the bank job in any field of bank.
RBI Recruitment officer grade B-post 2016-
RBI has released the post of officer grade B and every candidate fill the application form for the officer post and his year RBI has released only 182 post for the candidate but the 182 post only for officer grade and those candidate can apply who is eligible for the post, no candidate will fill the form if you are not the eligible because its waste of money.this year every candidate have a golden chance to get the job in the RBI department,RBI department is India’s best department of bank so every candidate should fill the form and take a chance in the department of bank.
Department wise no of Posts-
|Serial No.||Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|1||Grade ‘B’ Officer General (DR)||163|
|2||Grade ‘B’ Officer for Statistics & Information Management||8|
|3||Grade ‘B’ Officer for Economic Policy & Research||11|
Important Dates for application form and exam:-
|S. No.||Event||Tentative Date|
|1||Online application process starts||September 2016|
|2||Online application process ends||October 2016|
|3||Last date for fee Payment||October 2016|
|4||Phase-I Exam Dates||November 2016|
|5||Phase-II Exam Date||December 2016|
Qualification for officer grade B recruitment 2016–
For the Information regarding the post such as category, qualification, age limit, registration fee etc can be check through the advertisement no (Advertisement No-1/2016-17) or through the official website of RBI (www.rbi.org.in).
(Note: Registration can be done only through Online mode)
- 450 /- for General/OBC candidates.
- 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen.
- RBI Staff candidates are exempted from fee.
previous year solved papers to crack the exam:-
There are many students who are searching for the previous year exam so here we are given on our official website every candidate can see and download here easily to crack the exam previous year solved papers give many information for the exam and there are many question which repeat every year so every students should have to read the solved papers and can take the benefit for the RBI exam and sure there are many question comes in the exam so every students visit on our official website www.rbi.org.in
Some Important points should be remember before filling the application form.
- Candidate should have a valid and working email id.
- Candidates must check the detailed notification and the vacancies details. They are required to apply only for one RBI officer post.
- They must have the necessary documents ready required for filling the details in the application form.
- Candidates are need to mention about the post for which they are applying online.
- Scanned images of the recent photograph style photograph and signature to be uploaded while applying. Arrangements for the same must be made beforehand. Check details about the guidelines of the format for uploading the files.
Procedure to fill the RBI Officer Grade B Application Form 2016
- Go to the official website of RBI i.e (www.rbi.org.in).
- Click on the “New Registration” tab.
- Enter your personal details such as Name, Contact details, Email-id etc.
- It will generate a unique Provisional Registration Number and Password which you must note down for recording purpose.
- Now fill the rest details in blank fields.
- Click on ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Now upload the scanned Photo & Signature.
- Check a preview of the application form.
- Verify the details before heading for the final submission.
- Now make online payment of the fee.
- Finally submit the application form.
- Take the print out of the application form for the documentation purpose.
thanks for visit our official website for any query like application form ,solved papers, and doubt please continue visit our official website because we update all the latest information for the students because students should not be facing problem while filing application form and read solved papers.