Punjab PSC Ayurvedic MO exam Syllabus 2015 – Medical Officer Solved paper : Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is going to conduct a Competitive Written Examination for recruitment to the posts of Ayurvedic Medical Officer in the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of Punjab.
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tougher. Candidates facing critical problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare”.
For more details about Punjab PSC Ayurvedic MO exam Syllabus 2015 – Medical Officer Solved paper stay tuned with us.
Punjab PSC Ayurvedic MO exam Syllabus 2015 – Medical Officer Solved paper
Now, applied candidates are looking for PSC Ayurvedic MO exam Syllabus 2015 So , guys you all can check thePSC Ayurvedic MO exam Syllabus 2015 from the official site which is www.ppsc.gov.in
So, applicants nothing about to worry, you may get the appropriate prescribed syllabus and Scheme of Mains Exam from us. So, here we are providing you all Punjab PSC Ayurvedic MO exam Syllabus 2015.
Punjab PSC Ayurvedic MO exam Syllabus 2015
Exam Pattern : Exam Pattern for Punjab PSC Medical Officer written Exam is as Follows:-
► The written exam will be multiple choice objective types.
► The Paper shall consist of 100 questions and each question shall carry 03 marks.
► There will be no negative marking.
► The time duration will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
► There shall be Viva-Voce/ Interview of 40 marks.
Exam Syllabus : Exam Syllabus for Punjab PSC Medical Officer written Exam is given below :-
1. Kriya shareeram (physiology)
2. Charaka Samhita
3. Kaumarabritya (pediatrics)
4. Dravyaguna Vijnanam (Ayurvedic Pharmacology)
5. Shalakya Tantram (EN, Dentistry, Ophthalmology)
6. Kayachikitsa (General Medicine)
7. Prasuthi Tanthra and Stri Roga (Gynecology and Obstetrics)
8. Rachana Shareeram (Anatomy)
9. Roga Vijnanam and Vikriti Vijanam (Principles of Diagnosis and Pathology)
10. Padartha vijnanam (Indian Epistemology and World View) Sanskrit
11. Rasashastra and Bhaishajyakalpana (Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacy)
12. Ayurveda itihasa (History of Ayurveda)
13. Shalya Tantram (Surgery)
14. Swastha Vrittam (Social and Preventative Medicine)
If you need any help in connection to Punjab PSC Ayurvedic MO exam Syllabus 2015 – Medical Officer Solved paper You may drop a comment in the comment box below.