High Court of Punjab and Haryana, Chandigarh has released notification for the recruitment of 283 Clerk vacancies on temporary basis on the establishment of Punjab and Haryana High Court, Chandigarh. Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed application from 15 July 2015 to 06 August 2015 by 05:00 P.M.
Firstly, applicants will appear for competitive written test. After that only those applicants who get passing marks in it will go for personal interview for final selection under Punjab & Haryana High Court Jobs prospect. Candidates are advised to subscribe the official website
For latest updates regarding Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Online Form 2015 – Recruitment for 283 Posts stay tuned with us.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Online Form 2015 – Recruitment for 283 Posts
Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
High Court of Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh invites application for the post of 283 Clerk in by way of Direct recruitment. Apply before 06 August 2015.
- Job Location : Chandigarh
- Nationality : Indian
Punjab and Haryana High Court Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts : 283
Name of the Posts : Clerk
1. General: 232 Posts
2. SC/ ST/ BC: 28 Posts
3. Ex-Servicemen: 15 Posts
4. Physically Handicapped: 08 Posts
Age Limit :
- Candidates age should be in between 18 to 30 years as on 06 August 2015.
- Age relaxation is applicable 10 years for PH, 3 years for SC/ ST/ BC candidates & for Ex-servicemen as per rules.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university. He must have passed matriculation with Hindi or Punjabi as one of the subject and must have proficiency in operation of computers.
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Main Written Examination & typing/ computer test & viva voce.
Application Fee :
- For General Candidates : Candidates have to pay Rs.550/-
- Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/BC/OBC/ESM of the State of Punjab, Haryana & UT Chandigarh Candidates
The application fee will be paid through Demand Draft in favour of The Registrar General, Punjab and Haryana High Court payable Chandigarh.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application Form : 06 August 2015
How to apply for Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Online Form 2015
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format.Candidates can post their demanded details in given specimen after pasted one passport size photographs and stapled photocopies of eligibility documents, fees receipt to the Coordination Branch (Receipt & Dispatch), Punjab and Haryana High Court.from 15 July 2015 to 06 August 2015 by 05:00 P.M.
You guys may also visit the official website which is www.recruitmenthighcourtchd.com for further details.
If you guys faces any problem in the matter of Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Online Form 2015 – Recruitment for 283 Posts, you can drop a comment in the comment box below. Your problem will be answered soon.