online NEST Counseling dates 2015 Schedule –www.nestexam.in Call Letter Download
A several thousands of candidates from all over India took the NEET examination 2015. All of them are now waiting for the counseling notification schedules and allotment process after the declaration of the results. NEET Counselling 2015 is to be conducted for every year and for this year the exam was conducted in the month of April/ May.
Candidates who wanna download their counseling schedule, you can get it from here or from the official website.
The Examination Board will announce the NEET Counselling 2015 and detailed advertisement notification and it will be available here in PDF format as soon they release the notification. Candidates those are wish to get the counseling schedule and allotment details, then you should keep watching this page regularly for more updates.
Candidates should enter their registration number and date of birth in order to download the result and you can download NEET Counseling 2015 from here.You should use the below link.
online NEST Counseling dates 2015
Procedure to appear in NEET counseling
1) Candidate has to confirm its ranking based on merit list then has to confirm the counseling date from the official website of NEET Counseling.
2) Candidate has to decide its choice of course before he wish to appear for NEET counseling, but based on its ranking he/she may get the course of his choice.
Documents Required while counseling for NEET
Candidates must know about the required documents required to bring while appearing for NEET Counseling.
1) Original counseling letter along with photocopy of counseling letter
2) Original Admit card along with photocopy of admit card
3) Bank draft has to be made as per the guidelines mentioned on NEET prospect
4) All the original and at least 2 photocopy of certificates of 10th & 12th class
5) Rank Card / Hall Ticket
6) Score card (if applicable)
7) Original degree/provisional certificate if candidate is appearing
8 ) Community certificate(SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the authorized authority
9) Medical documents mentioned on NEET application form
10) 4-6 Passport size photographs color and black and white
11) Other supportive documents mentioned on NEET application form.
NEET Seat Allotment Procedure
Seat allotment will be done on the basis of merit list. Candidate will have the option to withdraw from the counseling.
If you guys have any query regarding online NEST Counseling dates 2015 Schedule -www.nestexam.in Call Letter Download please let us know about that.