Navodaya Vidyalaya school XI (11th) Class Admission form 2015 – 2016
Below we mention the Criteria for Admission of Students to Class-XI against vacant seats. So, guys read it carefully.
Criteria for Admission of Students to Class-XI against vacant seats :
- Admission of students will be made against available vacancies in Class-XI on the basis of marks secured by students in Class-X Board Exam during academic session2015-16.
- A common merit list will be prepared against all the existing vacancies at State level for admission to Class XI based on available vacancies from the district/ nearby districts JNVs. Applicants must indicate his/ her preference for admission in various JNVs in the State in which he/she is residing in his/her application form. Selected candidates from the District will be admitted in concerned JNV to the extent of available vacancies. For remaining candidates allocation of JNV will be made based on the list of available vacancies and preferences given by the candidates.
- Candidates are required to submit their applications in the prescribed proforma alongwith photocopies (duly attested by the Head of the Institution last attended) in support of their qualification, caste etc. The Principal of the concerned JNV will verify this information furnished by the candidates from original certificates at the time of admission.
- The selected students will be informed by the Principal of the concerned JNV by registered post.
- Newly admitted students have to undergo medical checkup by the Vidyalaya Doctor. Students suffering from infectious disease/ serious ailments shall not be admitted.
- Ten days orientation programme will be arranged for newly admitted students to bridge the learning gaps and to adapt them for new environment.
Important date :
- Last date of submission of application : 18 June, 2015
How to apply for Navodaya Vidyalaya school XI (11th) Class Admission
- The Principal of the concerned JNV shall work out vacancies in various streams of Class-XI immediately on receipt of CBSE result in respect of this Vidyalaya.
- The vacant seats available in each JNV will be notified in local newspaper by the concerned JNV.
- The Prospectus-cum-Application form containing detailed instructions can be obtained free of cost from the office of Principal, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya and office of District and Block Education Officers of the District. Application forms can also be downloaded from our office website www.navodaya.nic.in. Neatly typed and Xeroxed copy of the application can also be used for applying.
- Application forms filled in all respect are to be submitted to the office of Principal,Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya of the concerned District either through Registered post or in person latest by ______________________ (to be decided by RO).
If you guys need any help regarding Navodaya Vidyalaya school XI (11th) Class Admission form 2015 – 2016 stay tuned with us.