Indian Air Force (IAF) has decided in regard to recruiting candidates for the GROUP ‘X’ (TECHNICAL)/ GROUP ‘Y’. The Indian Air force will be organizing the recruitment drive in the Kottayam district of Kerala very soon. The eligible candidates must be prepared for the examination drive . Candidates that had been willing to join the Indian Air Force have an equal and bright chance to Work for the Indian Air Force. Indian Air Force is one of the Premier Defense Force of Indian. Which Safeguards the country from Aerial Threats as well as provides a safe and secure Environment . In order to maintain the workforce in the Organization , Indian Air force Consistently has to organize the examination for the vacant positions.
kottayam recruitment rally 2015 for group y and group x
Indian air force will soon be taking the recruitment drive for the group X and Y in the district of Kerala (Kottayam). All the appearing candidates must visit the official web page for the latest information related to the selection procedure.
Indian air force job is well reputed all over the country many candidates aspire to join this organization but only very few make in to it. The applying candidates must make sure that they are equally eligible and must posses the essential documents for appearing in the examination
Name of Organization– Indian Air Force
Name of posts – group y and group x
Type of examination- Recruitment Rally
- For Group ‘X’ (Technical) (
- i) All the applying candidates must have Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination with Mathematics, Physics and English, with at least minimum 50% marks in aggregate and with 50% marks in English. OR else
- a candidates must have Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Automobile / Computer Science / Instrumentation Technology / Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic Institute with at least 50% marks in overall aggregate and 50% marks in English in Diploma Course or in Intermediate / Matriculation
- For Group ‘Y’
- (i) All the applying candidates must have Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central/State Education Boards of India with at least minimum 50% marks in aggregate and a necessary 50% marks in English. OR else
- candidates must have Passed Two years Vocational Course affiliated or recognized by CBSE / State Education Boards of India .
How to check kottayam recruitment rally 2015 for group y and group x.
- go to the official web page- indianairforce.nic.in
- click on the recruitment section
- select the Group X and y category
- click on the notification
- download and check the advertisement