Hello friends, The High Court of Kerala had released a notification for the 58 vacant posts of Assistant in their official web portal. Many interested and eligible candidates applied for the posts after seeing the notification.
Kerala High Court is going to conduct Kerala High Court Assistant Exam 2015 on 26th of July 2015. So, now applied candidates must be looking and that is Kerala High Court Assistant Exam Syllabus 2015. Here we mention the entire Kerala High Court Assistant Exam Syllabus 2015, kindly check it carefully.
For more details regarding Kerala High Court Assistant Exam Syllabus 2015 – Solved Model test Paper & Exam Date stay tuned with us.
Kerala High Court Assistant Exam Syllabus 2015 – Solved Model test Paper & Exam Date
Exam Pattern for High Court of Kerala Assistant Written Exam is as Follows :
- The written test consists of Objective Test for 100 Marks to be answered in OMR Answer Sheet and Descriptive Test for 40 Marks to be written on separate answer sheets.
- The Objective Test will be of 75 minutes duration and The Descriptive Test with 30 minutes duration.
- Each question will carry 01 mark.
- For every incorrect answer 1/3 mark will be deducted.
- The objective type question paper will be in four series (A, B, C and D)
- The medium of the test will be English. The standard of the questions will be that suitable for candidates with Degree Qualification.
- The minimum marks for being included in the Short List of candidates to be called for the interview will be 40% in the Objective Test. There will be no cut off mark for the Descriptive Test.
- The interview is for 10 Marks. The minimum marks for being included in the ranked list will be 35% in the interview.
Kerala High Court Assistant Exam Syllabus 2015
Exam Syllabus : Exam Syllabus for Kerala High Court Assistant written Exam is given below :-
Objective Test –
General English (30 Marks) : Verb, preposition, adverb, subject verb agreement, Error Correction/ recognition, tenses, sentences rearrangement, fill in the blanks with articles etc., comprehension, answering questions based on unseen passage, vocabulary, synonyms and antonyms usage, vocabulary & grammar, Proficiency in the language.
General Knowledge (50 Marks) : History, Geography and Socio Economic development of Kerala. Knowledge of current events of National and International importance and such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject. Paper will also include questions on Modern History (From 1857 onwards) of India, Indian culture, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography of India.
Basic Mathematics (20 Marks) : This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, Menstruation, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
Descriptive Test –
The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration (40marks) will consist of précis, letter writing & essay.
If you guys need any help regarding Kerala High Court Assistant Exam Syllabus 2015 – Solved Model test Paper & Exam Date let us know about that. As we are there to help you guys.