J & K BOPEE CET Counseling Schedule date 2015 Procedure : Jammu & Kashmir (J&K) Board Of Professional Entrance Examination Common Entrance Test is an entrance test to admission in various professional course conducted by the Government of Jammu & Kashmir.
J & K BOPEE CET Counseling Schedule date 2015 Procedure
The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JAKBOPEE) is going to conduct Counselling for J&K BPEE CET 2015 tentatively in the second and third week of July, 2015. The complete process of counselling including application and verification of documents ia mention below. The qualified candidates of J&K BPEE CET 2015 exam will be called for the the counseling process. Students can get complete counselling schedule below, Read it carefully.
J & K BOPEE CET Counseling Schedule date 2015
- The Counselling will be based on the ranks secured by the students in the entrance exam.
- It will be limited to the selection to the courses in the Government College of Engineering & Technology and the private institutes across the state.
- Students must be aware about the available streams and clearly mention their choices of streams and colleges in the preference order during the J&K BPEE CET 2015 Counselling.
- They are required to attend the counseling round in person. Otherwise, they can provide an authorized representative with their original admit card and an authority letter signed by the candidate.
- Candidates must attend the J&K BPEE CET 2015 Counselling on the basis of the specified rank-wise schedule.
- In case any seats are left vacant after the first round of counselling due to non-acceptance or absence of the candidates, they will be offered to those students who have been allotted the streams in second order of preference.
- If any vacancies after this round, these seats will be offered through a separate counselling session, which will be declared by the board later.
- Those candidates who wish to withdraw their counselling form, are entitled to a refund of Rs 1000/-, a late fee, if any, will not be refunded.
- Those candidates, who have their names in the waiting list but do not get their admissions confirmed, they are entitled to a refund of Rs. 1000.
- The candidature will be cancelled of those candidates, who fail to join the institution in the second round of counseling.
Aspirants must furnish the original documents as well as a set of attested copies along with J&K BPEE CET 2015 Admit Card and a DD for Rs. 1000 in favor of FA/CAO, BOPEE, Srinagar/ Jammu.
Candidates, who fail to attend the counselling schedule as per their rank, will have to furnish a DD for Rs. 1750, including Rs. 750 of late fee for non attendance for the allotted round of counseling process. In such a case, the seat allotment of seats will also depend on the vacancies available.
If you have any query regarding J & K BOPEE CET Counseling Schedule date 2015 Procedure please let us know about it, you may drop a comment in the comment box below. Your query will be answered soon.