Indian Space Research Organization Centralized Recruitment Board (ICRB) had released the notification in regard to fulfilling the vacant seats in the Driver category ,for the candidates desiring to obtain the job had enlisted in the examination process. The number of application recieved from the candidates was much higher than the expected. ISRO is Going To Conduct The Written Examination for the vacant positions in the Driver category. The Authority has declared that the Examination Is Going To be Held In The Month Of October 2015. All the Candidates that have submitted there form for the examination can now log in to the official website for downloading their respective admit cards. ISRO is one of the Top Space research organization that has huge name all over the world. It is the only Space agency that had successfully launched the mission to the Mars on its first attempt. The applications were invited from the candidates from 04.09.2015 to 24.09.2015. Admit car
isro driver 2015 hall ticket www.isro.gov.in
The Indian Space Research Organization Centralized Recruitment Board (ICRB) will be Conducting The Written Examination for vacant posts of Light Vehicle Driver (LVD), Heavy Vehicle Driver (HVD) and Staff Car Driver (SCD) issued against Advertisement No. ISRO HQ:ICRB:05:2015 dated on 04-09-2015. The written examination will be Held On 8th November 2015.
Date of Examination : 08th November, 2015
Name of Organization: ISRO Centralized Recruitment Board (ICRB)
Educational Qualification– SSLC/SSC/Matric/10th Std . All the candidates appearing in the examinatio must make sure that they posses the respective qualification.
Name Of The Exam: Driver (various categories)
Grade Pay – Rs.5200-20200 with grade pay of Rs.1,900/-.
Admit Card– Available on the official Website
Exam Pattern :-
The Indian Space Research Organization Driver Exam Pattern is as follows :
- The written test will be consisting of multiple choice objective type.
- In the question paper there will be a composite paper having four parts :
- Part-A : Vehicle Act, 1939
- Part-B : Elementary English
- Part-C : Arithmetic
- Part-D : General Knowledge
- The candidate with must contain the Total prescribed experience after possessing valid Driving Licence.
- Candidates must posses the Experience Certificate which should only be from Government/Semi-Government agencies/Registered Companies/ Societies/ Trusts, etc. Experience Certificate from individuals would not be accepted.
How to check isro driver 2015 hall ticket www.isro.gov.in
- go to the official website. isro.gov.in
- Click on the 2015 Driver examination
- click on admit card link
- enter the details
- click on the submit option
- download and save the file
- Take the printout
In case candidates have any question or issue they must comment on the post below.