Indian Air Force has issued a Recruitment notification for the post of – Commissioned Officer (AFCAT) Vacancy in the year of 2016. Many peoples have a dream to do a government jobs so, its a good opportunities to all who are waiting for the indian air force jobs. Candidates will be selected based on the performance in AFCAT & Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) (for candidates applied for technical branch only) followed by Intelligence Test, Psychological Test, Group Test, Medical Test and Interview conducted by Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs).Interested candidate can apply for the post before the last date of submission of the application form and also visit to the official website for apply online and watch full specification about the post.There are many seeker who want to do job in the indian airforce posts .So guys its a good chance to you all because Commissioned Officer (AFCAT) invites a application form with a recruitment of vacancy in the various post.This recruitment is the online mode so you can apply for the post before the last date of submission.Job searches who can fulfill the recruitment Commissioned Officer (AFCAT) only can apply for the job .Student should also check the qualification,age limit,fess structure,selection criteria details are given below.
You can apply for Commissioned Officer (AFCAT) before the last date 30-6-2016 from the date of Publication of Advertisement.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2016 – Commissioned Officer (AFCAT) Vacancy – Last Date 30 June:-
The Indian Air Force was established in British India as an auxiliary air force of the Royal Air Force with the enactment of the Indian Air Force Act 1932 on 8 October that year and adopted the Royal Air Force uniforms, badges, brevets and insignia. On 1 April 1933, the IAF commissioned its first squadron, No.1 Squadron, with four Westland Wapiti biplanes and five Indian pilots. The Indian pilots were led by RAF Commanding officer Flight Lieutenant (later Air Vice Marshal) Cecil Bouchier. So those who have good potential can apply for the job before the last date of submission of the application form.
for more information regarding this recruitment like age limit,fees structure,vacancy,jobs location,last date of submission online,qualification criteria for selection are given below.
Advt. No. : 02/ 2016
Job Location : All India
Job Details :
- No. 202/17F/SSC/M & W (Short Service Commission for Men & Women)
- No. 201/17T/PC/M (Permanent Commission for Men)
- No. 201/17T/SSC/M & W (Short Service Commission for Men & Women)
Ground Duty Branch:
- No. 201/17G/PC/M (Permanent Commission for Men)
- No. 201/17G/SSC/M (Short Service Commission for Men & Women)
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Air Force Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Flying Branch : Graduates (Minimum three year degree course) in any discipline from a recognised University who have attained minimum 60% marks in aggregate in all papers put together and have passed Maths and Physics at 10+2 level OR BE / B Tech degree .
- For Technical Branch : Four year degree qualification or cleared Sections A and B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India with 60% marks.
- For Ground Duty Branch : Graduate Degree (Minimum three year degree course) in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of all papers put together or a Post Graduate Degree / equivalent Diploma in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate of all papers put together .
- For Flying Branch : 20 to 24 years as on 01 July 2017 i.e. Born between 02 July 1993 to 01 July 1997
- For Technical Branch & Ground Duty Branch : 20 to 26 years as on 01 July 2017 i.e. Born between 02 July 1991 to 01 July 1997 (both dates inclusive)
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on the performance in AFCAT & Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) (for candidates applied for technical branch only) followed by Intelligence Test, Psychological Test, Group Test, Medical Test and Interview conducted by Air Force Selection Boards (AFSBs). Candidates applying for Flying Branch must appear for CPSS (Computerised Pilot Selection System), Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT).
How to Apply Indian Air Force Vacancy : Eligible candidates may apply Online through the IAF career website www.careerairforce.nic.in from 04.06.2016 to 30.06.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 04.06.2016
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 30.06.2016
- Date of AFCAT & EKT Written Test : 28.08.2016
Hope you are satisfied from the material which we have availed above there and is beneficial for you.we always with you to take care of your by giving you all valuable government jobs which helps to make career. So Do not forget to share the post on the social networking websites like Facebook,Twitter and Google plus and many others.