Current Affairs 30 Sep 2015 :- Hello candidates, as you all know we update you with the current affairs on the regular basis. We come up with the latest and the newest possible news just for you. We provide you with the current affairs which are very must for each and every one of us to know. The are many new things happening around us. Some are from sports some are related to economy some are from within the country some international events and import news taking place. For all the information you need not to go any where you can find all the things form our website. We update current affairs on the regular basis. As you all know that their is no age for learning so you can easily learn and get knowledge as to what is going around in the world from the current affairs provided to you. These are helpful to you in your day to day life and also for the various competitive exams. So given below are the current affairs for 30th September 2015.
Current Affairs For 30th September 2015
Provided below are the latest current affairs.
- The Union Ministry of Tourism launched a new initiatives on World Tourism Day.
- Nepal imposed vehicle curbs due to fuel shortage.
- Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton won 2015 Formula 1 Japanese Grand Prix title.
- Union Environment Ministry notified Guidelines on Sustainable Sand and Minor Mineral Mining.
- Strong Evidence of Liquid Water on Mars reports NASA.
- India’s 1st dedicated satellite for astronomy research ASTROSAT launched.
- Four new isotopes discovered by researchers at Manipal University.
- Reserve Bank of India relaxed Change in Ownership Norms of Borrowing Entities.
- Sania Mirza-Martina Hingis won Ghangzhou Open Women’s Doubles title.
- Delhi HC admitted plea challenging validity of Article 370 of Constitution of India.
Stay Tuned with us as we would be providing you with all the stuff and the latest current affairs.