Current Affairs 29 Nov 2015 – All Latest Govt & Private Jobs Notifications :- Hello candidates, as you all must be very well about out recent updates and posts. We update you with all the recent and necessary updates regarding jobs, current affairs, results, cut offs,th November merit lists etc. Same we are doing today we have come up with the current affairs for the . Current affairs gives us knowledge regarding all the recent updates and things taking place around us. The current affairs are very beneficial for all the people who appear for the exams as in every exam their is a special paper conducted for the general knowledge. You can easily get all the recent updates of current affairs by visiting our website and reading our posts. So we have come up with the Current Affairs 28 Nov 2015 which are been given below.
Current Affairs 29 Nov 2015
- Union Government approved 3120 crore rupees investment for infra boost in 102 AMRUT cities.
- Ministry of Railways, TERI University signed MoU to set up Railway Chair on Sustainable Mobility.
- China building world’s largest animal cloning factory
- Mauricio Macri won the Presidential election of Argentina.
- ICC appointed four female umpires for ICC Women’s World Twenty20 Qualifier.
- Australia, New Zealand to play the historic first day-night Test at Adelaide Oval.
- Roger Van Gent appointed as strategic coach of Indian Men’s Hockey Team.
- Japan conducted its first dedicated commercial satellite launch.
- Sameer Panda-led Indian team won NASA award for Burst Prevention & Puncture Curative technology.
- RBI granted in-principle approval to three applicants for setting up Treds.
- New species of tree frog Ghatixalus magnus discovered in Idukki district of Kerala.
Stay Tuned with us as we would be providing you with all the stuff and the latest current affairs.