Current Affairs 19 July Sunday 2015 – Monthly GK PDF Current Affairs 19 July Sunday 2015
Hello dear friends I am back again with latest updates and news all over the world. here you can check today’s current news so that you can boost up your knowledge and remain updated for the upcoming competitive exams. I have covered all the topics an headings in which you may search. As in the time of the competition you must be aware of the current events happening day by day all over the globe. so dear friends keep visiting our website daily coz you can update your knowledge from here as the news we provide you is the best and most important news from all over the world for the near upcoming exams.You may also check the Current Affairs 19 July Sunday 2015 from here.
Current Affairs 19 July Sunday 2015
- Civil Aviation Minister Ashok Gajapathi Raju launched the GPS-Aided Geo Augmented Navigation (GAGAN) system, which will offer seamless navigation to the aviation industry.
- After relaxing maternity and paternity policies, e-commerce major Flipkart is now offering an allowance of Rs 50,000 to employees looking to adopt children.
- Famous music composer of South India Manayangath Subramanian Viswanathan passed away in Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Lt Gen Man Mohan Singh Rai has been appointed as the next Vice-Chief of the Indian Army.
- India has test-fired its indigenously developed Nag anti-tank guided missile, which can hit a target upto seven km, from a helicopter at a firing range in Jaisalmer in Rajasthan.
- India and Myanmar have announced plans to strengthen their defence cooperation during a joint consultative commission (JCC) meeting held in New Delhi.
- Two new plant species were discovered in Edmalayalar, Pooyamkutty-Adamalayar and Neriamangalam forest regions of Western Ghats in Ernakulam district of Kerala.
If you have any suggestions regarding anything, you may write us. stay tuned with our website. Be in touch on regular basis with us for the further Updates. We are regularly updating this website. drop your comments on the comment box given below.