Current Affairs 04 Oct 2015 – GK Pdf download :- Hello candidates, as we update you with our current affairs on daily basis same we are doing now, we have come up with the current affairs for 4th October. Current Affairs give us the knowledge as to what is going around in the world in all the various fields. There are many changes taking place in the country every day some in the field of sports, national, international, financial etc. We update you with all these in our single post. We bring the best and the very necessary that is very essential for you. In todays busy life schedule none of us have time to sit in front of the television for hours to see the new or to read newspapers so to make it easy we update you with the current affairs that can easily be read by you in few minutes and you will get all the current knowledge. Given below are the Current Affairs 04 Oct 2015 – GK Pdf download.
Current Affairs 04 Oct 2015 – GK Pdf download
You can read the current affairs to gain knowledge. You can even save the pdf to read the information again. Given below are the important current affairs.
- Union Government notified Mid-Day Meal Rules, 2015.
- 21st meeting of the Western Zonal Council held in Panaji.
- Pakistan PM Nawaz Sharif proposed 4-point Peace Initiative with India.
- Russian parliament gave green signal to Putin to use troops in Syria.
- Plestinian flag hoisted at UN headquarters for the first time.
- Asian Air Gun Championships: Heena Sidhu won gold medal in women’s 10 metre air pistol event..
- Sportzlive appointed as official marketing partner for 2nd Indian Badminton League 2016.
- Piyush Goyal launched Access to Clean Cooking Energy and Electricity – Survey of States Report.
- Union Ministry of Road Transport launched Green Highways Policy, 2015.
- NGT issued notice to Union Government on plea seeking stay on Lakhwar HEP.
- WHO removed all limitations on eligibility for Antiretroviral Therapy among HIV infected people.
- China launched 20th satellite for its BeiDou Navigation System.
Stay Tuned with us as we would be providing you with all the stuff and the latest current affairs.