CBSE BOARD XII Chemistry examination was organized on 9th March 2016. Chemistry was one of the most significant paper after Physics for Mathematics as well as Biology stream students. The students were quite satisfied after looking up the level of question paper of Physics and Chemistry both. They said the question paper was not that easy but not that hard too. The chemistry paper 2016 answer key will be released with full solutions on the official website of these institutes. Interested students can check the official chemistry paper 2016 answer key that will be released after some days. The below link of chemistry paper 2016 answer key will be activated soon as it is released by any of official website. Candidates can keep connected to know official chemistry paper 2016 answer key Declaration Date.
CBSE XII chemistry ANSWER SHEET 2016 :- CLICK HERE
CBSE Board chemistry paper 2016 answer key with analysis and review 9 march
CBSE Board chemistry paper exam review/analysis 2016 :
This year in CBSE Board chemistry exam 2016 has asked no direct question in theory part and repetitive subjective question in numeric section. Maximum marks were 70 marks for 26 questions. As per expert analysis 30% of the questions were normal, 50% was easy, 20% was hard difficulty level set by CBSE. Total 3 hours was given to all the students to solve the entire question paper. In instruction in it written that all questions are compulsory and use of calculator was not permitted. CBSE has provided 15 minute reading time in that given time the students could read question paper and check marks assigned to each question.
- Very short answer ==> 1 marks per question (Question 1 to 5) ===> total – 5 question of 5 marks.
- Short answer ==> 2 marks per question (Question 6 to 10) ===> total – 5 question of 10 marks.
- Short answer ==> 3 marks per question (Question 11 to 22)===> total – 12 question of 36 marks.
- Long answer ==> 4 marks per question (Question 23)===> total – 1 question of 4 marks.
- Long answer ==> 5 marks per question (Question 24 to 36) ===> total – 3 question of 15 marks.
chemistry paper 2016 answer key/answer sheet/paper solution will be provided by subject expert and some reputed coaching institute. Students need to visit CBSE official website to get their chemistry paper 2016 answer key in pdf file.
How To Download chemistry paper 2016 answer key :
- Open CBSE Official Website cbse.nic.in or Above Mentioned Link.
- Click on that and then Home page will Displayed.
- On Home page Click on Answer Key Tab.
- Search chemistry paper 2016 answer key Option.
- Click on that and Enter Your Roll Number and Choose your Seta, set b, set c, set d question paper wise.
- Click and Hit enter to Download.
- Take a Print out Check the Answers.