Central Board of Secondary Examination has released the 10th class practice papers on its official web portal . Candidates appearing in the examination for 2016 10th Board CBSE examination can now visit the CBSE website for downloading the practice paper/guess paper. Central Board of Secondary Examination is one of the most important Educational Board in all over India. Lakhs of students appear for the CBSE board examination each year. At all India Level many prolific schools are registered to the Central Board of Secondary Education. Central Board of Secondary Education conducts the examination for 10th standard as well as the 12th standard. Most of the meritious students each year are from the CBSE board. The Competition level in the CBSE board examination is higher, So candidates that appear in the examination have to work hard and perform well in the Final Exams.
CBSE 10th Practice & guess paper RS aggarwal 2016 Download PDF
Name of organization– Central Board of Secondary Education
Name of Examination – 10th/high school examination
Year – 2016
- There will be qualifying marks 33% in each subject both in the theory exams and practical exams also , candidates have to make sure that they attain the above mentioned marks in the result in order to be deemed as pass in the examination
- Candidates will be having the grading system in place of marks in the Result. There will be five grades A, B , C ,D ,E in the question paper and each grade in the exam will be denoting the respective range of marks in the question paper.
- All subjects in the examination will be having 3 Hours Duration Question Paper candidates have to complete the examination in the given set of time.
- Candidates have the choice of a elective subject in the Examination for which they wish to appear in the examination
- Candidates have to attain at least grade higher than E in order to pass the examination .
All those candidates appearing in the 2016 examination must visit the official web portal of the CBSE for downloading the respective subject practice paper.
Candidates have to be prepared for the Final Board examination in advance for that they have to be Clear in each and every topic asked in the question paper.
Practicing the guess papers will surely add efficiency and confidence into the candidate, the more the candidates solves the practice paper the higher will be its enthusiasm for appearing in the examination.
All the candidates appearing in the examination must make sure that they solve at least 10 practice papers before appearing in the Final Exam.
How to check CBSE 10th Practice & guess paper RS aggarwal 2016 Download PDF
- go to the official website- www.cbse.nic.in
- go to the downloads section
- there practice papers of 10th board will be displayed
- candidates need to select the respective subect question pape
- download and save the file
- check the practice paper