Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan orgnized the Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test examination on 17th October 2015,answer key has been made available at the official website. The notification for KTET was released few months back and the applications were invited from the candidates. So the Eligible candidates applied for the exam in large number .Since the Examination was over on 17th October 2015 all the candidate will be having the official answer key for tallying there marks in very short time.
The Examination was held in 2 shifts on 17 October each consisting of 150 minutes for completing the examination. Since the Examination is held each year candidates appearance in these examination is large . Teaching Post in Government and Private Institutions can be achieved by Qualifying in this examination. All the visiting candidates are advised that they must log in to the official Website of Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan for getting the official answer key.
The answer key has been available after so much time on the official web portal of kerala pareeksha bhavan.
KTET is known as Kerala Teachers Eligibility Test .The test is organized by the Kerala Authority to Provide qualification Certification in Teaching Jobs in Primary as well as Secondary Schools.
Name of Organisation: Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan
Name of Exam: KTET
Date of Exam: 17th October 2015
Answer key : available shortly
Educational Qualification– Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 year B.A / B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed or B.Sc.Ed. (OR)
B.A/B.Sc/B.Com with at least 45% marks and 1 year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), in accordance with NCTE
Exam Pattern – For lower primary classes(each carrying 30 marks for equal number of questions)
- Child Development and Pedagogy
- Environmental Studies
- Language I- Malayalam/Tamil/Kannada
- Language II- English/ Arabic *
For Upper Primary classes
- Child Development and Pedagogy (30 marks each)
- For Mathematics and Science teachers: Mathematics and Science or (30 marks each)
- (b) For Social Science teachers: Social Science
- Language I Malayalam/Tamil/Kannada/English (30 marks each)
- Language II-Malayalam/English (30)
For high School Classes
- Adolescent Psychology, Theories of Learning and Teaching Aptitude (40 Marks)
- Malayalam/English/Tamil/Kannada (30 Marks)
- S(Content & Pedagogy) (80 marks)
Qualifying criteria – A candidate must score 60% or more in the K-TET examination and then it will be considered KTET qualified
The details regarding the marks and the eligibility score secured by candidates appeared for K-TET will be available in the website of Pareeksha Bhavan.
How to checkbrilliance ktet Answer key 2015 category 1 2 3 4 Kerala 17th oct exam
- Go to official website keralapareekshabhavan.in
- go to the KTET 2015
- Click on answer key
- Download and save the file
- calculate marks
Candidates must make sure they visit the official website for calculating marks . No other site will be considered for deriving the marks .