All those candidates that have been searching for the Army Technical Exam questions can now check them on this web page as we have provided the previous paper.
Army technical 2016-17 exam questions pdf previous year sample paper:- For the past couple of months there has been a huge search going on for the Army Technical sample paper. so we suggest everyone to check these post as we have provided some of the Exam Questions that have been made available in this web page.
The candidates are advised to check the below mentioned Indian army exam syllabus, and exam pattern that would help that candidates for the increase in their knowledge. Candidates will know be able to check the exam pattern along with the exam syllabus that candidates can prepare well for the written exam.
Candidates will be able to check the exam questions along with the sample papers below.
Army technical 2016-17 exam questions pdf previous year sample paper
There will be questions from various subjects that would be asked for the total 100.
For the General duty candidates the following will be the subject division such as
(a) General Knowledge – 30%
(b) General Science – 40%
(c) Mathematics – 30%
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE section has various categories involved in it
- Abbreviations will base on National and International
- Sports will base on National and International
- Awards & Prizes will base on National awards, Gallantry awards, Nobel
- Current Affairs and “Who, What, When And Where”.
- Books & Authors.
- The world of plants and animals.
- Religious Communities and Principal Languages.
- National & International Days.
- International Organizations.
- Human Body – Food and nutrition, disease and prevention, vitamins and their effects.
- Basic knowledge of Human body parts.
- Medical Terms
- Scientific Terms, Measure, and Scale.
- Scientific and Research Institutes in India
How to check the official Army technical 2016-17 exam questions pdf previous year sample paper
- candidates appeared in the exam can now log in to the official site www.indianarmy.nic.in
- click on the sample paper ink.
- Check the Papers
- Download and Save the file in the system