AIIMS MBBS Counseling dates 2015 Schedule, Process challan form : Hello guys, All India Institute of Medical Sciences which is also termed as AIIMS is going to conduct Counselling of successful candidates for admission to 672 MMBS seats in 7 AIIMS institutions will begin from July 6, 2015. The AIMS MBBS 2015 counselling process to be conducted in 4 rounds including open selection phase.
The Counselling process of AIIMS MBBS 2015 will conclude with open selection on September 23, 2015. The counseling process will be conducted as per the schedule at Jawaharlal Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi.
For more information regarding AIIMS MBBS Counseling dates 2015 Schedule, Process challan form stay tuned with us.
AIIMS MBBS Counseling dates 2015 Schedule, Process challan form
All reserved category candidates who qualify in the open (general) merit list (4 times of the open category seats i.e. up to rank number 1348) will have to attend the counseling for open category seats. If candidate is not present or if present, fails to or refuses to take a seat in open category, they will not be allowed for attending the counseling for reserved seats.
Those candidates from reserved category, who qualify & are allotted seats in open merit and wish to change their choice of institute under respective reserved category, will be required to participate in counseling for seats in these categories.
- Candidates have to report at counselling at the time on the date as stated in the Call Letter along with the documents/certificates in original
- It is mandatory for all candidates to be physically present for counseling on the counselling day
- It must be noted that no request for authorized representative on behalf of candidate will be allowed. If candidate fails to attend counseling in person they will be marked absent and their candidature will be cancelled
AIIMS MBBS Counseling dates 2015
|IIMS MBBS 2015 Counselling Events||Important Dates|
|First Counseling||July 6 to 9, 2015|
|Second Counseling||August 10, 2015|
|Third Counseling||September 7, 2015|
|Open Counseling||September 23, 2015|
|ADMISSION AT AIIMS, NEW DELHI|
|Medical Examination of selected candidates||July 10 & 11, 2015|
|General Orientation of New Batch including visit to Ballabhgarh Community Development||July 13 to 15, 2015|
|Academic Programme (Classes begin)||August 3 to 11, 2015|
|Orientation Programme by CREST|
|Teacher Mentors Programme Interactive Session/Feedback session about orientation Programme||August 12 to 13, 2015|
|Resumption of Academic Programme||August 14, 2015|
|Admission To Six Other AIIMS|
|Admission details will be available in the websites of the respective institutions Counters and officials from these institutions will be available at AIIMS, New Delhi during Counseling Expected||August, 2015|
AIIMS MBBS 2015 Counseling Procedure:
- The following process will be adopted for counseling for all 7 AIIMS Institutes
- During the counseling process open category seats will be filled first. Candidates will be called for counseling based on their merit irrespective their category
- Reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC) seats will be filled according to the candidate’s category. If reserved category candidate who had taken admission under open competition and opts for other institution of their choice will be done according to the rules of seats reservation of AIIMS MBBS 2015. The seat vacated by them in open category will be filled from the same reservation category only according to rank in merit list
- Note: All reserved category candidates who qualify in the open (general) merit list must attend the counseling for open category seats and exercise their option and if they desires to opt for a different institution in their respective reserved category, then they may attend the counseling meant for that reserved category
- If candidates is not present or fails to take a seat in open category, then they shall not be allowed for attending the counseling for reserved seats
- The counseling for reserved category seat will be held first only after filling up of all the unreserved seats
- Candidates who opted for AIIMS, New Delhi and got seat in AIIMS, New Delhi, will be required to report at 9:00 AM on July 6, 2015 for medical examination and admission formalities. These students are must to report for orientation program which will held on July 13, 2015
- Candidates who will be selected for AIIMS Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Patna, Raipur, Rishikesh and Jodhpur, would be guided by the help desk counter of respective AIIMS at the venue of counseling (i.e. Jawaharlal Auditorium, AIIMS, New Delhi). The help desk will provide the details of the admission process in their respective AIIMS
- In case during the open selection, any ST seat remains then these vacant seats will be transferred to SC category and vice versa. Any SC/ST seat which remains vacant will be made available to the general category. Similarly, if OBC seats remains vacant it will be made available to the general category candidates
Documents needed for Verification during AIIMS MBBS 2015 Counselling:
Candidates must note that at the time of counselling they must have following documents in original along with one set of attested copies of all the certificates
- Proof of Date of Birth – Matriculation/High School Certificate, Birth Certificate issued by local Municipal Corporation office indicating name and date of birth of the candidate
- Certificates – Certificate/Mark sheet from the Board from which the candidate passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination and secured 60% marks (for UR and OBC candidates) or above in aggregate in the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry (Organic & Inorganic) and Biology (Botany & zoology). In case of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates, candidates should have secured 50% marks or above in aggregate in the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry (Organic & Inorganic) and Biology (Botany & Zoology)
- Migration certificate from the University/Board last attended
- Caste Certificate – Certificate from the prescribed authority on the prescribed form for candidates belong to SC/ST/OBC/OPH category (if applicable)
- OBC certificate should be valid for central government jobs/Central Govt. Institutions only, otherwise claim for OBC reservation will not be considered
If you have any query regarding AIIMS MBBS Counseling dates 2015 Schedule, Process challan form please let us know about it, you may drop a comment in the comment box below. Your query will be answered soon.