AGVB Officer & Office Asst Posts Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 100 vacancies : Hello friends, Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB) has declared notification for the recruitment of vacant post named as Officer Scale II (IT, CA, Law, Treasury Manager, Agriculture Officer), Officer Scale I & Office Assistant (Multipurpose) vacancies. There are total 100 vcancies.
Candidates who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE-III for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014 may apply online from 11 June 2015 to 25 June 2015.
For more details regarding AGVB Officer & Office Asst Posts Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 100 vacancies stay tuned with us.
AGVB Officer & Office Asst Posts Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 100 vacancies
Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
AGVB Vacancy Details:
Total No.of Posts: 100
Name of the Posts:
1. Officer Scale-II: 09 Posts
i. IT: 02 Posts
ii. CA: 03 Posts
iii. Law: 01 Post
iv. Treasury Manager: 01 Post
v. Agriculture Officer: 02 Posts
2. Officer Scale-I: 46 Posts
3. Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 45 Posts
Age Limit :
- For post 1 : Candidates age should be 21 years to 32 years
- For post 2, 3 : Candidates age should be 18 years to 28 years as on 01 June 2014.
- Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PH & for Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen as per rules.
Selection Process :
Candidates selection will be based on performance in RRBs CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 & Personal Interview.
Educational Qualification :
- For Office Assistant, Officer Scale-I : Candidates should possess Degree in any discipline from a recognized University
- For Officer Scale-II (IT) : Degree from a recognized University in Electronics/ Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
- For Officer Scale-II (Law) : Degree from a recognized University in Law
- For Officer Scale-II (Law, Treasury Manager) : Certified Associateship (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountant of India/ MBA in Finance from a recognized university
- For Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer) : Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture and should have proficiency in local language of the State/ UT.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details :
Candidates who have been declared qualified in the RRBs-Online CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 should have obtained the following scores.
|Sl. No||Name of the Post||SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ STPWD/
|OBC/ GEN/ OBCPWD/ GEN-PWD/
|1.||Office Assistant||70 & above||80 & above|
|Sl. No||Name of the Post||SC/ ST/ SCPWD/ ST-PWD||OBC/ GEN/ OBCPWD/ GEN-PWD|
|1.||Officer Scale-I||70 & above||80 & above|
|2.||Officer Scale-II (IT, CA, Law, Treasury Manager,
|70 & above||80 & above|
How to Apply for AGVB Officer & Office Asst Posts Recruitment 2015
- Log on to the official web portal which is www.odishabank.in
- Search for AGVB Officer & Office Asst Posts Recruitment 2015
- Click on the link
- Click on how to apply online for AGVB Officer & Office Asst Posts Recruitment 2015
- Fill the mandatory details that has been asked
- Submit the application form
- Take a hard copy of it
If you guys have any query regarding AGVB Officer & Office Asst Posts Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for 100 vacancies please let us know that.