Odissa Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released the admit cards for the Prelims Examination of Junior Clerk in the State of Odissa. Over 288 post were declared as per the official advertisement . The prelims exam will be conducted on 27.12.2015 candidates have to be present at the exam venue with their authentic admit cards. The OSSC Junior Clerk Admit Card 2015 admit card is available on the official website. all the candidates that had applied are applicable to download OSSC Junior Clerk admit card . Candidates appearing for the examination must bring photo identity prof along with the admit card at exam hall. As large number of applicants have applied candidates are require to be well prepared as number of candidate applying per vacant position is quite large. On the admit cards candidates must check the printed information, in case any discrepancy appears they should talk to the authority immediately.
Admit Card of Odisha SSC Jr. Clerk Pre written exam date 2015
Name of Organization – Odissa Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)
Name of Post- Junior Clerk
Pay Scale– 5200 -1900
Age– 18 minimum and 32 maximum
Educational Qualification– All the candidates applying for the Junior Clerk must possess the 10+2 or Intermediate Pass certificate from a recognized board or Institute .
Number of vacant position – 288 as per official records
Exam Date – Prelims scheduled as per Official information 27.12.2015
- The written test will be of multiple choice objective type.
- There will be a composite paper of Total 100 marks.
- The time duration in the written exam will be of 01:30 hours (90 minutes).
- This test will be of qualifying nature
Odisha Staff Selection Commission will be conducting the examination for the Junior Clerk in State Organization Departments , candidates that will be appearing have the brightest chance to get the job is State Departments of Odisha .
Candidates have to acquire minimum number of marks in each section of the Question paper in order to appear in the next round of process .
How to Download Admit Card of Odisha SSC Jr. Clerk Pre written exam date 2015
- all the candidates appearing in the exam must visit the official web page of Odisha Staff Selection Commission – www.online.odishassc.in
- click on the candidates login section
- enter the important details name, Date of birth , registration number
- click on submit
- check the admit card and download / save the admit card
- Take the print out of admit card
In case candidates need any information other than displayed over here , they can comment on the post below , we will be providing the candidates proper solution and guidance.