6 Sept BSF Constable Daftry Answer Key 2015 Written Exam – Solved Sheet Solutions:Hello friends !! there is a good news to you all that now you can check answer keys of 6 sept constable drafty 2015 written exam .Few weeks ago,Govt. has released an official notification for the vacant post of BSF constable drafty. There are huge numbers of job seeker applied for this job & successfully appeared on the Exam. BSF recently released the notification of recruitment of Constable posts vacancies to fill the vacant posts in various departments.With the help of answer keys you all can make estimation of your result. Check your performance & mark to you mistakes or correct your mistakes by comparing the answer with the answer key . Soon you all can get the result information.So all the aspirants are requested to wait for some time as the organization has not made any kind of declaration regarding answer keys.Guys check out the answer key on the official website .
6 Sept BSF Constable Daftry Answer Key 2015
Border Security Force (BSF) is going to conduct a written exam for Para Medical Staff Recruitment on 06/09/2015. BSF will organize a written exam for Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector & other various posts. Candidates who had applied for this Post & are ready with their Admit Card to be appeared in the Paramedical Staff examination, They can check here the Answer key of this Exam to check or Evaluate their performance in the Exam.
Exam will held in two sessions
1st Session : Written Examination
2nd Session : Physical Standard Test, Documentation (Checking of documents), Medical Examination.
Question Paper pattern
- The question paper will consist one composite paper of 100 Marks each for SI (Staff Nurse), ASI (Pharmacist), ASI (OT Technician), ASI (Physiotherapist), HC (Electrician), CT (Dresser) posts & 50 Marks for the CT/Peon & CT/Masalchi.
- The Examination will be conducted on OMR Answer Sheets and each question will carry one mark(Objective Type Multiple Choice).
- The time Duration of question paper for all posts (except CT/Peon & CT/Masalchi) will be Two hours and duration of question paper for the post of CT/Peon & CT/Masalchi will be One hour.
- The minimum qualifying marks of Written Exam will be 45% for General/ OBC Category and 40% for SC/ST Category.
- The Candidates who were declared qualified in the first phase of Examination (written examination) will be called to appear before the selection board for second phase of the Examination on due date, which will be communicated to them through BSF Website.
Steps To Download Answer Key:
- Go to the official website www.bsf.nic.in
- Check Latest notification, news and updates.
- If the link of answer key has been posted than click on link to open Paramedical answer key.
- Download the file as PDF to save in your system.
- If there is no link than stay with us we will upload answer key soon.
For any other queries remain updated with us or you may leave a comment below on the comment box.