Staff Selection Commission had organized the Combined Higher Secondary Level for the year 2015 LDC. Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam – 2015 was held on 1st November all over India , The first exam for Combined Higher Secondary Level was scheduled on 01, November 2015. Large Number of candidates had submitted their application forms , so huge amount of applicants appeared in the written exam. The SSC organizes the CHSL every year in order to recruit candidates into various Government Department Posts. Candidates appearing for the next round of written exam on coming days can check the 1st November 2015 question paper. both available in English and Hindi Language
1 nov ssc chsl Asked question paper 2015 in hindi & English
Name of the exam – Combined Higher Secondary Level 2015 Examination
Name of the Organization – Staff Selection Commission
Name of the post – Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator.
Exam date – 01 November 2015
Educational Qualification – All the appearing Candidates must have attained the class XII or intermediate exam or equivalent from a state or central recognized institute or board of India.
Age Limit – min. 18 years and max. 27 years as on 1 August 2015.
Age Relaxation -Relaxation for the Reserved category candidates will be as follows
SC/ST – 5 years
OBC – 3 years
PH – 10 years
PH + OBC – 13 years
PH + SC/ST – 15 years
- Total 4 parts will be asked in the question paper. 50 questions from each section will be asked.
- General Intelligence, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness are various sections of the written exam, candidates have to acquire minimum marks in each section to qualify
- Each Section of the question paper carries Total 50 marks
- Time duration for the written exam is 2 hours/120 minutes.
- Written examination question paper will be set in both the English and Hindi.
- ¼ marks will be deducted for every wrong answer marked in the answer sheet.
|1||General Intelligence (Basic Knowledge)||50||50|
|2||English Language (Basic Knowledge)||50||50|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||50||50|
|4||General Awareness (Current Affairs)||50||50|
How to check 1 nov ssc chsl Asked question paper 2015 in hindi & English
- Candidates appeared in the CHSL 2015 exam must visit the SSC official web portal – www.ssc.nic.in
- Now candidates must check for the 2015 CHSL exam question paper
- Information related to the 2015 question paper will be displayed on the screen
- Download and save the question paper in to the system
- Check the question paper
Candidates desiring for further information can comment on the post below we will be providing all the candidates suitable solution.